New episode of Good Vibe LiVE – May 31, 2020 – News for Nomads
On this broadcast of Good Vibe LiVE:
– Guest Co-Host’s Dave & Dunbar of talking about tricks and tips to living full time with a pet on the road. (including an app recommendation that most full-timers haven’t heard about)
Follow Dave & Dunbar for their adventures on Instagram @vagabonadvanture
– Live Music performance by Michale of @NomadicSoulTraveller (Music that makes you want to move!)
Soundcloud recording of the live set from this show.
Michale’s Social: Instagram | YouTube
– Mental Health Discussion notes from Sam can be found halfway down the page.
– Sensor Push: Temperature monitoring app that Dave mentioned during the ‘Vanlife with Pets’ segment.
– Interview with Nate Murphy from Catalonia, Spain on the future of International Travel || Nate’s Social: Instagram | YouTube
Broadcast LIVE on May 31, 2020
Hosted by Captain Good Vibes, Matt Alexander Instagram Website
Produced by The Good Vibe Collective Instagram Website
Good Vibe LiVE is a talk show produced entirely out of a Sprinter Van from the wherever Matt is traveling full time. Grab your coffee and join Captain Good Vibes and friends for a LiVE morning talk show focused on all things nomad related. Public land updates, spotlights on the amazing things our community is doing, travel insight, musical performances, online resources and vanlife hacks are just a few of the pieces that make up this show. The Good Vibe Collective is growing a vibrant nomadic community through shared activities and experiences.
Currently offering weekly LIVE community events, classes, & hangouts! JOIN THE COLLECTIVE