Sprinter Van Buildout
Vanna White is a:
- 2005 Dodge Sprinter Van (Mercedes Van imported from Germany through Daimler Chrysler so everything is Mercedes. Highly recommend getting a 2001-2007 Sprinter. Email me at Matt@EnjoyTheJourney.Today to learn more.)
- 5 Cylinder Mercedes Turbo Diesel Engine
- 144″ Wheel Base
This page details the buildout process. To hear about Vanna White’s purchase and history Click Here to see everything from the beginning.
Otherwise enjoy the buildout process below.
Spray Foam Insulation
LAMINATE WOOD FLOORING
ROOF DECK || PARTY PATIO
RECLAIMED WOOD CEILING
HEADLINER || ATTIC
Adriana had a great idea to cover the new headliner we needed in order to make a decent size Attic with fabric and use a technique called, “Tafting.” Crushin’ it babe!
AMAZON MATERIAL SPREADSHEET made a spreadsheet with links to all of the materials I purchased for Vanna with prices and links so you can purchase them directly yourself. I hope this is a huge resource to you guys!
Vanna White Amazon Material List
BECOME A PATREON
Sign up to follow along with our buildout and get behind the scenes video footage from our buildout by becoming a Patreon. Once you are a Patreon you get access to:
- Enjoy The Journey Travel Network – Simply put, it’s like a filtered Couchsurfing where members can find hosts all over the world to stay with and shown around the best way…by a local. Your small Patreon contribution goes towards building this network out and getting the word out. Find out more here.
- Behind the scenes footage of our Van Life adventures.
- Live Network Hangout Video Chats with Members
- Enjoy The Journey MeetUps hosted at cities we visit throughout the world.
- Become a member for only $2 a month and support our cause for living a sustainable life, being environmentally conscious and choosing to live a balanced life of working on your passion, pushing yourself outside your comfort zone, having time to spend with family and friends, and most of all Enjoying every minute of your Journey.